WorkshopCycles is our exciting children's Sunday School program for Grades K-5. It uses theories of multi-dimensional learning --- we all receive and retain information in different ways and the more variety we can incorporate into our presentations, the more likely it is that students will hold these Bible stories and concept in their long-term memory.
WorkshopCycles training events are really fun and cover a wide range of topics, such as:
- Basics of Multi-Dimensional Learning Theory How this modern educational theory has been developed and applied & what the church should do with this important information
- Exploring Different Styles --- which learning style are you? How do you learn best and how can you share that with others? What do you need present in your learning environment?
- Making Sunday School Irresistible – A new way to experience Sunday learning, understanding multi-dimensional learning and the Rotation Model
- Fun vs. Function: How do we balance the active, engaging kid-friendly style of the rotation model with the need to cover certain topics or areas of discipleship
- It Takes A Village – the greatest gift of the rotational style is that it allows many more parishioners to interact with your children because teachers volunteer for a short, concrete timeframe. How to plan to get the best results and avoid the pitfalls
- Transforming your Space: What can be done within your budget to help enrich the learning environment?