What is a Congregational License?
- It is our unique way of publishing-we don't sell individual copies of any of our resources and e-books. Downloadable resources come with a reproduction license which is issued to a church, school or other organization.
- It allows a congregation to purchase one copy and then make as many or as few extra copies as they need.
- It covers your edits, which means we can allow you to change things in our resources-in fact, we encourage it.
- It is a cheaper way to produce resources. Because we don't have inventory, our costs are lower, and we can pass the savings on to you.
- It is a more flexible way of publishing. Your license covers all versions of our constantly evolving programs for as long as your license is in effect.
- For individual resource purchases, that's a permanent license. For memberships, the license is in effect for the duration of the membership term.
What is a Membership?
- It is an annual subscription that allows the member organization to download and use the materials for that year.
- It is a way to provide multi-year curricula to churches at a significantly lower cost.
Can Dioceses and other Judicatory bodies buy Licenses and Memberships?
Yes, we have many licensing plans available. Prices vary. Please call us for details.
Please Note: the prices listed on this web site are for individual congregational licenses only, unless otherwise stated. Don't worry though, if you mistakenly order one license for a whole judicatory, we'll call you to find out what you need.
What if my Diocese only wants to do a program once, at a diocesan retreat or something?
You can order a One-Time Use License by calling us. Prices vary depending on the resource cost.