In the Name of the Master E-Book
USING A DELLA ROBBIA WREATH TO SHARE THE STORY OF CHRIST
by Anna L. Liechty and Phyllis Vos Wezeman
This new e-book offers congregations a thematic approach for communicating the stories of Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany. To make the worship theme visible and to reinforce the message, each candle of an Advent wreath is assigned a phrase that also serves as the focus for the Words of Preparation and for a Children’s Message.
- First Sunday in Advent - A Masterpiece Bears the Name of Its Creator
- Second Sunday in Advent - Isaiah Foretells Everlasting Love
- Third Sunday in Advent - Mary and Joseph Accept Jesus, the Savior
- Fourth Sunday in Advent - The Angel Proclaims Christ, the Lord
- Christmas Eve or Christmas Day - God’s Son Names Us as His Own
- Epiphany Sunday - Wise Men Honor the King of Kings
Also available as a printed book (link below).